11/9/10

Thank You King Henry VII!

     King Henry VII, I would like to thank you personally for helping me pursue my dream. Without your support I would have never been able to discover North America. Your license has given me many memories that I will remember. Your overall support has given me the opportunity to finally go out and explore. Never in my life would I have ever known that I would become a famous explorer! Your patent had given me a great relief to know that I can sail. Not only I can sail, but my sons can also sail too. So, they can pursue the dream of exploring the world just like me. Once again, thank you for your kind support.

Sources:
http://www.heritage.nf.ca/exploration/1496patent.html
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/John_Cabot

2 comments:

  1. John Cabot,
    Our English kings are quite wonderful, no? King Henry VII helped you pursue your dreams and King James I has helped me. Our amazing kings understand the importance of discovery during this age of exploration. Even after I failed the English, King James I gave me another chance to prove myself. We really are lucky to be able to sail for the English.
    Henry Hudson

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello it is your sponsor, the one and only, Henry VII. I personally want to thank you for your numerous discoveries to the spice trade and as well as other outstanding achievements you have made. You have truly outdone yourself in showing all of England the world around it. I would like if you would become my very own explorer just for me. Once again, you have brought me great pleasure and something to boast about to those other sucky kings!!!

    King Henry VII

    ReplyDelete